If you or someone you know is at immediate risk or feel that you are in danger, please call 999. If it is not an emergency but you need help from the police, please call 101. For non-emergencies you can also report a crime online:

  • Respect (work with male victims and domestic abuse perpetrators)
  • Paladin (support for victims of stalking)
  • NSPCC(including support for victims of FGM)
  • Safe Spaces (for those that need a safe space to access help)